2015 Volkswagen Jetta - US Price $16,215
Volkswagen US is now offering the new 2015 Jetta, which starts at just $16,215 (plus $820 destination and handling tax) for the 2.0 liter base trim. The S model starts at $18,425 with a 6-speed automatic transmission, while the the SE model is priced from $18,995 with a 5-speed manual transmission. The frugal TDI Clean Diesel model starts at $21,640 for the S trim.
The engine range includes a 2.0 liter naturally aspirated engine, as well as 1.8 liter and 2.0 liter versions of the turbocharged and direct-injection TSI engine. There is also a 1.4 liter turbocharged hybrid unit as well as a 2.0 liter TDI Clean Diesel engine, one of the most fuel-efficient engines in its class, returning an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy rating of 46 mpg US (5.1 liters / 100 km) with the manual transmission.
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- One-touch auto up/down power windows
- Power locks with keyless entry
- Aux-in for the radio/CD player
- Power heated exterior mirrors
- Driver and front passenger front and side thorax airbags and Side Curtain Protection® airbags front and rear
- Suite of advanced electronic safety features, including Anti-lock Braking (ABS), Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), and Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
The 2015 Jetta is offered in four trim levels—Base, S, SE, and SEL—with a total of 12 equipment levels.